AdvanceCare Health Services is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator with Caregiving experience to assist in our HomeCare Department. We are looking for an independent, self-motivated individual that possesses a high level of energy and great attention to detail. Candidates should have an interest in working in the eldercare industry, be highly organized & have experience in senior care.
This is a full-time position, and will spend hours working from home and in client’s homes.
- Schedules caregivers with new and existing clients, ensuring 100 percent of shifts are fully and reliably staffed.
- Modifies and updates caregiver according to the client’s schedule
- Works with caregiver staff to ensure the proper caregiver and client match.
- Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high-functioning environment.
- The ideal candidate has experience working in caregiving and scheduling.
- Experience with Wellsky, Sandata, and Healthstar a plus
- Must be able to be on-call once a month and evenings
- Must be willing to cover a caregiver shift in the clients home
- Willing to perform other tasks and jobs as assigned and needed
- Must Be Reliable, Outgoing, and have good Customer Service skills.
- Presentable and professional appearance when meeting with clients.
- Someone with a clear understanding of how caregiving works, as well as office tasks.
- Preferrable someone with caregiving, CNA, or medical experience.
- Scheduling experience is a plus.
- Must be over the age of 18, have a Valid Driver’s License, and be able to clear a Criminal Background Check (7-10 years) and Drug Screen.
- Teamwork – Experience in successfully working as part of a team and able to maintain a positive working environment. Dependable in both production and attendance.
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with persons at all levels of business. Including good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to read, understand instructions, and maintain written reports/records.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Google Suite Applications.
- Working Environment – Able to work in a client’s home setting.
- Organization – Strong organizational skills and self-discipline. Ability to handle frequent interruptions and multi-task. Ability to establish priorities effectively.
- Must be able to deal with confidential material/documents with discretion and confidentiality.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties, and effort required.
This is a full-time position, and pay starts at $16.05 an hour. We are looking for someone who would be willing to travel 25% of the time to meet with clients and caregivers as needed. Schedule is Monday to Friday with some on-call time and weekends as needed.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scheduling in home visits: 1 year (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Required)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We TOUCH lives and we look forward to hearing from you!