We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant with Quality Assurance experience. This position is to assure that our Home HealthCare Company’s processes and quality standards are up to date and observed company-wide. We are looking for an independent, self-starting, confidential, and reliable individual who possesses a high level of energy and great attention to detail. In addition to being a quick learner, this new hire should have good written and verbal communication skills and be well organized. Integrity, a positive attitude, and a can-do spirit are required.
This is a work from home position. You must have high-speed internet and a 27″ or larger monitor, keyboard & mouse for use with our company laptop. (If you live within a 1-hour drive of the office we can loan you a monitor, keyboard & mouse as well as the laptop).
- The candidate must be reliable, punctual, and have consistent and dependable transportation (this position may require you to leave the office for some of your duties)
- Must be over the age of 18, have a valid driver’s license, and be able to clear a criminal background Check (7-10 years) and drug screen.
- While experience is not required, any experience in healthcare or quality assurance will be helpful and is an added advantage.
- The candidate should have the ability to develop, implement, and monitor quality assurance programs throughout the company. This includes but is not limited to establishing standards, devising evaluation test methods and procedures, and reviewing policies and procedures.
- Teamwork – S/he should be able to work as part of a team and be able to maintain a positive working environment. S/he should be dependable in both production and attendance.
- Communication Skills – The candidate should be able to communicate efficiently and effectively verbally and written with persons at all levels of business.
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Publisher, Excel etc.) and a working knowledge of Google Suites Products (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive etc.)
- Organization – Must have excellent organizational skills and self-discipline. This entails an ability to handle changes in direction and be receptive of constructive feedback. The ideal candidate should possess a results-driven approach and have a can-do attitude.
- The ideal candidate must be able to deal with confidential material/documents with utmost discretion and confidentiality and have a thorough understanding of HIPAA.
- A minimum of typing 50 wpm and a capacity to be able to take instructions well.
- Perform other tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned and needed.
- This position is highly visible, requiring discretion, good judgment, a pleasant and professional manner, and an articulate phone voice. A genuinely warm and friendly demeanor is essential.
You should be comfortable with software and technology and be an overall organized person. Good communication skills are a must.
You must be Flexible and willing to work and learn on the fly!
Our company is a growing, non-medical, private duty home care organization providing caregiving services to seniors and support to individuals with intellectual disabilities so that they can continue to live in their homes throughout Tennessee. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We are looking for an independent and self-motivated individual that possesses a high level of energy to join our company.
We will contact qualified applicants within two weeks of submission. All submissions with no resume or cover letter attached will not be considered.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties, and effort required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Document review: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Records management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality assurance: 1 year (Preferred)