AdvanceCare Health Services is seeking a Part-Time HomeCare Consultant with experience as a HomeCare Director and/or HomeCare Company Administrator who can review our current company practices and provide insight to grow our HomeCare division. We are looking for an individual that possesses ideas for the future.
- You must live and have your homecare director or manager experience in the state of Tennessee.
This is a work-from-home position. Work between 5 and 10 hours a week. And have a 27-inch or larger monitor, keyboard and mouse.Must have high-speed, reliable internet.
Provides evaluation of the current level of growth to upper management by reviewing the way we are currently using our resources. We are looking for somebody that can review our current daily practices to provide suggestions and recommendations on improving our HomeCare Division’s growth rate.
Consultant Job Duties:
Review the HomeCare Division’s retention of clients and caregivers, suggest ways to improve retention.
Review the HomeCare Division’s forms of solicitation for clients and caregivers, suggest ways to improve referrals and hiring.
Assist in implementing those recommendations that are accepted.
Review processes and procedures to ensure compliance, suggest ways to improve.
Work upper management to improve the growth rate of the HomeCare Division.
- Ability to prepare necessary reports to present recommendations for improvement
- Ability to maintain effective verbal and written communications with company staff.
- Must be flexible and organized
- Must be able to work without close supervision
- The ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Must be able to deal with confidential material/documents with discretion and confidentiality.
- Must be tech-savvy
We will contact qualified applicants within two weeks of submission. All submissions with no resume attached will not be considered.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties, and effort required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Home Care Agency Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Care Agency Director: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Care Agency Manager: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person