We are hiring a Program Manager for our Adult Home & Community Services Program! The Program Manager oversees and ensures the smooth operation of all daily activities provided by AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC. This hybrid remote position comes to the office every other week or as the department needs. Must have an excellent driving record. This position is located in HERMITAGE, TN.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Recognize areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementing them.
- Provide Training including but not limited to pre-service and in-service training.
- Monitors and verifies required sites and community visits, drills (fire/storm), and evacuation plans.
- Facilitate monthly PCSP/ISP reviews
- Cooperate with Incident/Reportable Events Investigations
- Develops and implements correction action plans “CAP.”
- Completes weekly and monthly audits
- Completes monthly site visits
- Request documentation and complete client demographic entry into PHS upon admission
- Ensure 24-hour visits are completed per policy
- Ensures staffing plan is complete
- Ensures in-service plan is complete
- Enforces standard company policies and procedures and ensures staff complies.
- Develop schedules for the new calendar year annually, including evacuation drills, medical appointments, reports, meetings, etc. Provides completed schedules to the Program Director as requested.
- Ensures that program books and clients’ permanent files are developed and maintained according to policy/ procedure. These files are to be kept orderly and neat.
- Updates client emergency contact lists, personal records, health care plans, and program staff contact lists.
- Performs other duties as assigned and needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Provides necessary organization, supervisory, leadership, and motivation to manage office operations.
● Ability to perform essential job functions above.
● Ability to work cooperatively and courteously with others.
● Temperament to communicate with a variety of personalities in a tactful, pleasant, and professional manner.
● Strong leadership and organizational skills.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
● Thoroughness and careful attention to detail.
● Ability to document required information and implement specialized protocols and program presentations
● Ability to analyze documents and identify issues and improve productivity
● Ability to think and operate independently with minimal supervision.
● Ability to handle all situations with professionalism and a positive attitude and effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
● Knowledge of office policies, practices, and procedures.
● Knowledge of office computer applications and Microsoft Office suite of applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and business management software.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, with at least three years’ office management experience and a college degree in a business administration-related field.
- Experience in a healthcare or corporate environment is preferred.
- Satisfactory references from employers and professional peers.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Accepts performance-based criticism and direction.
- Meets attendance requirements established by the Director.
- Works a flexible schedule, including long hours and overtime when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $36,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- On call
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- DIDD or ECF: 1 year (Preferred)