We are looking for a Medical Coordinator with DIDD/ECF/CLS experience to help us with our Medical Department. This position allows working at home up to 4 days a week after initial training. Must have high-speed internet.
- Function as a medical case manager for the assigned individuals served in our Family Model Program
- Monitor the individual served’s service plan according to the regulatory guidelines
- Coordinate and arrange appointments, meetings, and other administrative matters for individuals served or staff members.
- Assist in a supportive role for individuals served and his/her family and works with other Agencies on behalf of the assigned individual served
- Assist Director in interviewing prospective individuals served and their families.
- Work with the Director to promote community acceptance and support through community activities or liaison efforts with other agencies or entities.
- Assist in performing other duties required by the needs of individuals served and as assigned by the Director.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned and as needed.
- Cooperates with anyone who evaluates the home or represents the various agencies that place individuals in the home
- Ability to prepare necessary reports and record of individuals’ program progress with neatness, accuracy, and completeness
- Knowledge of practices and techniques of programming for individuals with intellectual disabilities Ability to exercise judgment in interpreting and implementing programs
- Ability to implement proper practices and techniques of supervision
- Ability to maintain effective verbal and written communications with staff, individuals’ families individuals and outside service providers
- Must be flexible and organized
- Must maintain liability insurance, good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Must be able to work without close supervision
- The ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Good Computer skills: MS Word, Excel knowledge and Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook, Google Docs, and Windows.
You must be Flexible and willing to work and learn on the fly!
Our company is a growing, non-medical, private-duty home care organization providing caregiving services to seniors and support to individuals with intellectual disabilities so they can continue living in their homes throughout Tennessee. We are an equal-opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We are looking for an independent and self-motivated individual with a high energy level to join our company.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties, and effort required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person