If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a difference, then AdvanceCare has an opportunity for you! We’re looking for caring and dependable people in Nashville to provide a safe home environment for people who struggle with disabilities and cannot live alone. AdvanceCare: We TOUCH lives!
The individual would live in your home and become part of your family. You would provide them with care and support while empowering them to live their best lives! Becoming a family model professional is a rewarding opportunity to improve family bonds, make a difference in your community, and bring positivity to the life of someone who could really use it.
Becoming an FMP offers you many advantages! Here are a few:
- Excellent earning potential
- An independent work environment
- Caring and supportive team members to help you handle issues that may arise
- Monthly FMP recognition, rewards, and incentives
- A meaningful career- love what you do!
Pay depends on each individual’s needs but may start at $3,000 per month
AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC. is a growing agency looking to provide a safe and private home for individuals to become more independent, learn new skills, feel safe, and become part of a family. We encourage growth and professional development and provide a team-oriented environment to help you succeed. Our core values are a can-do spirit, team-oriented, compassionate, passionate, and continuous improvement. AdvanceCare has enormous respect for the care that Family Model Professionals provide, and we view them as heroes. YOU could be one of those heroes!
As a Family Model Professional, you will provide various non-medical services that allow people to remain independent and feel valued.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Grocery Shopping/Run Errands
- Transportation services
- Safety supervision
Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to pass a background check.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!