AdvanceCare Health Services is seeking a full-time administrative assistant with advanced finance and accounting skills to assist with our growing team and organization. We are looking for an independent thinker, a self-motivated self-starter who never gives up and finds a way, and a resilient individual with a high energy level and great attention to detail. In addition to being a quick learner, this new hire should have good written and verbal skills and be very organized. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week; the hours will be Monday thru Friday, between 8:00 or 8:30 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm Central Standard Time. This will be a Hybrid work-from-home position; you Will have to come into our Hermitage, TN office 1 to 2 days each month. You should live no more than an hour from Hermitage, TN. You must have high-speed internet and a 27″ or larger monitor, keyboard & mouse for use with our company laptop. (We could simultaneously loan you the monitor, keyboard, and mouse as the company laptop would be issued). QUALIFICATIONS:
- Reliable, Punctual, and Dependable in both production and attendance – Clock in on time as agreed and work the total number of hours each week as agreed upon.
- Organization – Strong organizational skills and self-discipline. Ability to handle frequent interruptions and multitask. Ability to establish priorities effectively.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Tech-Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite and able to learn new programs quickly.
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with persons at all levels of business. Including good written and verbal communications skills with the ability to read, understand instructions, and maintain written reports/records.
- Analytical – Able to analyze information, problem-solve, break a problem down into the elements necessary to solve it, and make decisions.
- Sweat the details – don’t let the small stuff slide; fix it right then.
- Self-Starter – doesn’t let things wait and gets them done correctly.
- Independent Thinker
- Growth minded
- Resilient – Never gives up and finds a way
- Process Driven
- Must be over 18, have a Valid Driver’s License, and be able to clear a Criminal Background Check (7-10 years) and Drug Screen.
- Must be able to deal with confidential material/documents with discretion and confidentiality.
- Willing to perform other tasks and jobs as assigned and needed
You should be comfortable with software and technology and be an overall organized person. Good communication skills are a must. You must be Flexible and willing to work and learn on the fly! Our company is a growing, non-medical, private-duty home care organization providing caregiving services to seniors and support to individuals with intellectual disabilities so they can continue living in their homes throughout Tennessee. We are an equal-opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We are looking for an independent and self-motivated individual with a high energy level to join our company. All submissions with no resume attached will not be considered. Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities, duties, and efforts required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Accounts receivable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account reconciliation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)