Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a caregiver career with AdvanceCare is the job for you!
We are looking for a compassionate and dependable person to provide non-medical, in-home care to individuals in White House. We TOUCH lives, and you can, too!
WE VALUE YOU!
- Flexible scheduling
- An independent work environment
- Full-time and part-time opportunities- you choose!
- Advancement opportunities and promotions
- Caring and supportive team members
- Monthly incentives to make extra cash
- A meaningful career- love what you do!
Pay starts at $13.75 an hour
Benefits are available for full-time employees
AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC. is a growing agency providing non-medical, private-duty care to those who wish to stay in their own home but need extra help. We are an equal opportunity employer & a drug-free workplace. At AdvanceCare, our employees believe in having a meaningful, valuable, & fulfilling career. We encourage growth & professional development and provide a team-oriented environment to help you succeed. Our core values are a can-do spirit, team-oriented, compassionate, passionate, & continuous improvement. Here at AdvanceCare, everyone is more than just a number; but a beloved member of our family.
As an in-home caregiver, you will provide various non-medical services that allow people to remain in their homes.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Companionship and conversation
- Mobility assistance
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Grocery Shopping/Run Errands
- Transportation services
- Safety supervision
No experience is required; you must be able to pass a background check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your resume to: email@example.com