Are you looking for a place where you can improve your skills and help many lives? AdvanceCare Health Services is hiring an Administrative Assistant to jumpstart our DCS program. Must have high-speed internet.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to document required information into programs that are used within our organization.
- Temperament to communicate with a variety of personalities in a tactful, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Monitor day-to-day operations and system trends.
- Ability to accept performance-based criticism and direction.
- Knowledge of Google Suites (Docs, Sheets, Drive) or business management software).
- Medical Insurance- Health, Dental, and Vision.
- Diverse culture
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid- work from home or office
Job Description: Provide organizational, motivational, and leadership skills to facilitate transitions into the company while performing research and documentation for processes and services. Monitor and audit our ongoing systems. Must have highly developed interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal skills and an ability to think and operate independently with minimal supervision. Have a strong knowledge of office policies, practices, and procedures. Ability to analyze documents received from external organizations, identifying issues as they arise and improving processes and systems as required.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the candidate assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all required responsibilities, duties, and efforts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Experience: Report writing: 1 year (Preferred)
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!