Do you enjoy talking to people and building rapport? Are you a self-starter? Are you motivated by challenges and incentives? Would you like a company car to complete work assignments? Come work with us! At AdvanceCare We TOUCH lives. We seek someone willing and ready to learn, who is goal-oriented, and who loves talking to people. No experience is needed as we complete any training necessary. You must live in Tennessee and do in-person marketing to do this job.
The Business Development Specialist successfully generates community awareness of our services. Promotes our
services within the professional and senior communities. Aggressively pursues new referrals and new referral
sources while maintaining existing referral relationships. Grow strong relationships with elderly clients. Educate the
community on our outstanding services and programs. All work is confidential. This position requires the ability to
collaborate with others and exercise independent judgment.
Primary Functions are:
- Promote services with the professional community
- Make contact with new referral sources, maintain and improve existing referral relationships
according to goals established to get referrals
- Conduct information events to educate and inform sources about our available services
- Seek, develop, and participate in networking events such as joining and attending area groups, especially
those related to the senior population.
- Conduct at least 30 to 35 visits per week – a mix of medical and non-medical / new and follow-up calls.
- Work with Marketing to successfully execute regular community events
- Update prospects, clients, and referral sources database for contact/and or mailing lists.
- Tracks Networking efforts and review them with the supervisor every week.
- Meet or exceed established targets.
- Effective communication
- Good planning, organizational, and networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently
- A background in knowledge of Senior Care is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, Must have Excellent Driving History
- Related business or Home Health services experience.
- Time Management skills
- Company car provided (MUST HAVE PERFECT DRIVING RECORD)
- Company phone and computer provided
- Employment advancements and growth opportunities
- Paid training and team support